Wednesday, January 21, 2009

supermomblogs.com launches!!

http://supermomblogs.com

I don't know about my fellow bloggers but I'm not very good with computers. My time is very limited on the computer. Most of the time I just use the computer to check my e-mail, play scrabble on facebook with my friends, get directions to a place I need to go, check out amazon.com and a couple of other things that might interest me. My husband was the one who asked me to start blogging. It was a way for me to express myself and maybe I could earn a couple of bucks here and there. I still haven't earned anything and I'm still learning my way about blogging.

When I first started I tried a couple "networking" things to increase the hits on my blog. My husband kept telling me to sign up for "blog aggregators" so that more people might see my blog. I did that and found that the aggregators didn't work very well or they asked too many questions and it was the same unnecessary questions all the time. It was a lot of trial and error. I'm still confused how Blog Catalog works. I see some people on there add me but I have no idea where I'm suppose to look to see what's going on. It's very overwhelming for me. To make it worse, it hasn't helped increase my hits.

I'm a very simple person. I'm the kind of person who things a cell phone is a telephone to call people. I'm not of those people who uses their phone as a ipod, pda, portable movie watching thingy. I do use the camera once in a while to take photos when I forget to bring my real camera.

Anyway, my husband saw what I was going through and listened to my complaints and decided to help and create an easy blog aggregator website. It's really easy to manuver around. I hope everybody will check it out. It's a place for everybody to share and find whatever they are looking for from the "momosphere" ...or mom blogosphere such as book reviews, crafts, movies, recipes, product reviews, etc. My husband says it's still very "beta" but really wants people to try it out and give us feedback on how he could improve it to help us simple mom bloggers out.

Here's the link:

http://supermomblogs.com

Check it out, sign up, add your blogs, and let me know what you think.

3 Comments:

Dhemz said...

wow! good to know..I will check it out!

Unknown said...

I like your blog. Don't worry too much on those things. I like your blogs coz sharing your stories of being a mom, wife and azlina. Keep up the good work.

Grace said...

Hi Azlina, I am glad to be here again.
Anyway, thanks for the post and the link. :)