Monday, December 8, 2008

Another day





Another day of running around and not sure what I've accomplished. I know I started doing the Christmas card but had to stop because I didn't have all the address and not enough stamps for all the cards. I had to go to the grocery store to figure out what I needed for the dog, baking and dinner for the family. I also had to do the sheets because my son's diaper was kinda full so it leaked. Do the dishes, get information for my husband for him to do stuff, check on our claims from the insurance, get ready for tomorrow's parenting class, figure out what I'm going to bake to give to my friends and neighbors. I keep jumping from one thing to another so I'm not sure what is actually done. I know it's almost 5 and I still have to cook dinner. I did put up the stockings over the fire place. I love to sit and look at it. We haven't used the fire place since my son was born. I love to just have a roaring fire but the thought of dealing with the ash kinda troublesome. I have so many things on my mind that I'm having a hard time sleeping. I wish I had an on and off button, so I could turn it off and I can go to sleep in peace.

3 Comments:

v said...

Ha ... this reminds me of those days when I was studying in d States. We used to have our own Christmas tree. a cute one. Ah! Once upon a time ...

Azlina Abu Bakar said...

I know what you mean Lili. I use to start by just having one thing but you know how cute things are here and I just like being festive. Where did you study?

Dhemz said...

wow! take a deep breath girl..hehhe....love your decoration!