Thursday, December 4, 2008

Projects





Today was a busy day as usual. Just a little cleaning and organizing. I thought it was good day to bond with my son by doing a project together. I wanted to try to make a hand-print ornament to hang on the Christmas tree. I wanted a memento of my son's hand-print. It was pretty easy recipe so I thought it would be cute for him to try and play with flour and pretend that he was baking. Hmmm, lets say it was more work for me then I thought it was going to be. There was more flour on the floor then on the table. There was a lot of me saying "No! don't do that", "stop doing that" and "I said stop it".

I had to change my son because he had flour on his face and clothes by the time the project was over. But it was all worth it if he had fun. I took a couple of pictures of our project. I wish I had taken the photos before I cleaned up the mess so you could see what I meant. It's going to be a two part project because the first part is to make it then the second part is to paint.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boys said...

Hi Lina......nice blog and content,feel free to visit me at Disney Cruise Vacation

Dhemz said...

hahhaa..how fun! I will do exactly what you said..don't do this..don't do that...hahaha!..can't wait to see the finished product!