Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sweets




Hello everybody, it's been a while since I last blogged. I have been super busy with baking and my son's school. It's just been crazy here. I think I am officially done with baking and my son is out of school for the next two weeks. Woohoo! for me. I added the pictures of the goodies that I was giving away to friends and neighbors. I like to give freshly baked goodies so I usually make them the night before and pack them and give them away the next day. I don't like to bake all of the stuff at once and store it. I also don't like it around the house because my husband and I will be the one who eats it and we really don't need to gain any more weight. On the plate are peanut clusters, lemon sugar cookies and peppermint brownies. Then I pack it up and off it goes to someone's tummy!

2 Comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Hi Azlina, Nice bakes. They really look so yummy. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy your holidays ya.

Grace said...

Hi Azlina, I miss this kind of foods. You are blessed because you know how to do these. Recipe pls. :)
Have a happy new year to you and to the rest of the family. :)