Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Things I Treasure










I know Christmas is over and 2009 is coming fast. I'm so ready to pack things away but we're going to wait untill the first week of Jan. I thought I would share more ornaments that my son made in school. I love homemade stuff now. I guess I like it because, you know, it's one of a kind and someone took the time to make it for you. I'm going to save it till one day I can present it to my son and show him what he has done over the years. I'm not the only one who enjoys homemade stuff, I realize that my friends are into it too. We really enjoy baking, knitting and making blankets. A friend of mine is making a blanket for my son. I'll take a picture and post it as soon as I get it. I guess it's pretty easy to make but it's still a sweet thought.

I also added pictures of the cookies we made for Santa. Just in case he needed a snack.

1 Comment:

Cecile said...

very pretty cookies and look yummy, too!