Monday, December 15, 2008

Peanut clusters




Today was another busy day. I haven't even showered yet so this blog is going to be short and sweet. I made peanut clusters today. It's pretty easy. It's one of the goodies I like to make and give it to my neighbors, but this year I think I'm going to give some to other people who have helped me out. I made the dough for the lemon sugar cookies so all I have to do is bake them the day before and pack them nicely with the peanut clusters and maybe peppermint brownies then give them out. Peppermint brownies is on the agenda for tomorrow. Hopefully, my husband won't eat the goodies before I can give them out.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

i guess you really have got sweet tooth and sweet finger to come out with with such lovely foodies.

counting down another 9 days t Christmas,,,,

take care my friend, and thank you and thank you for visitng me often , appreciate it

Renz said...

Wow! I love peanuts! I hope you share your recipe! I'm just starting to learn how to cook and I am thinking of trying baking!

v said...

I love your blog. And I have an award waiting for you at my blog. Do come and claim it. Here's the link : blossom

Reanaclaire said...

wow.. i love to taste those..may I?
my sister used to bring back walnuts from her backyard.. she makes her son crack the nuts first.. haha..
happy winter to u over there..