Friday, December 5, 2008

Hallmark



.

I picked a couple of stuff from the Hallmark store. I thought it's so cute and my son loves it. The gingerbread house lights up when you press on it and the music is from the Nutcracker. My son loves the snowman with the dog and penguin on the sled. It's plays a cute song too. It makes you feel very festive. I got the snowman for half price because it was last years series. I thought it was all worth it just to see my son's face light up when he plays with it and the best part of it is that if he plays it over and over again, it doesn't annoy me.

6 Comments:

Dhemz said...

wow! it looks cute...I am sure he is enjoying it right now...Akesha will love to have one of those ...heheh..she will then say "Oh Wow! pretty!" hehehhe...:)

Daddy said...

Hi. I particularly like the one with the snowman on the sledge. So cute! Merry Christmas. I hope that you experience a different Christmas in a foreign land but no matter where you are, the Christmas spirit of peace and goodwill to man will always prevail.

Ain Zulkifly said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEE GINGERBREADS! and its pretty cute too. :)

Enchie said...

so cute! well, i hope we have it here...i read about hallmark's in some of my fashion magazines :)

Erna Hanis said...

how lovely u are dear...its so cute duh..i wish i can have one :D heheheh

Umma said...

WOw.. I like the snowman on the sledge too Im pretty my son would love that one too.

How are you my dear?