Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Masterpiece



Today, in order to keep my son busy, we put together our gingerbread house. A friend of mine bought the kit from Ikea and she gave it to us because she had extras and she thought it would be a fun thing for us to do. Some kits came with a bunch of candies to decorate the house but ours just had the walls, roof and chimney. So, I bought sprinkles, M & Ms and morsels. I also had to make my own icing to glue the walls together and to so that the candies will stick. I won't say it's the neatest work but it's my son's masterpiece. I think he had fun putting together the house and stuffing his face with candies at the same time.

5 Comments:

Enchie said...

This is really nice...not to mention, YUMMY...

Erna Hanis said...

wowww..cool!! co cute either..sygg nyerr nk mkn dh cantik2 tuh :D

Renz said...

Who cares how it looks? As long as both of you had fun! :)

Dhemz said...

wow! that is awesome...looks great!

MommyAngel said...

Oh ... that's so nice :) Hope we can do it here in Malaysia as well :)