Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cookies



The other day I tried out a new recipe. It's called Lemon Sugar Cookies. It looked yummy in the magazine so I decided to give it a go. It's simple enough to make but I'm not sure if I did it right because I'm not too sure about the texture of the cookie but it tasted O.K. Last Tuesday, I was invited to a friend's house for a knitting get together. I thought it would be great if they would give me their opinion on the cookies, so I baked a couple for them to taste. As you know, I have a lot on my mind and have been pretty busy for the last couple of weeks. I was loading the car with all the stuff that I needed to bring to my friends house such as my knitting stuff, my child, his snacks, Christmas cards, my handbag, and the cookies. I must have forgotten something and decided to go back into the house for some reason or another. So I put the plate of cookies on the roof of my car, went back in to the house, came back out and jumped in my car. Well, you can guess what happened. Needless to say my friends didn't get to taste the cookies but here's a picture of my hard work. It's not as pretty as the picture from the magazine. Lets face it, it's not a pretty cookie but it's tasty.

1 Comment:

Enchie said...

It's you're able to bake. It's one thing I can't do yet. I have a small kitchen counter. But maybe soon.;)