Sunday, November 9, 2008

Banana Fritters

Sunday morning, once again my son decided to wake me up at 5 am. I wasn't too sure what I was going to feed him. I realized we had 4 over ripe bananas. I decided to make some banana fritters. I have never made it for my family so I was not too sure if they would like it but since it's over ripe, nobody was going to eat it. My son did not care for it at all, he did try it so I was pleased with that. My husband liked it and I gave some to a friend of mine who I went to the farmers market with today. If you have any over ripe bananas, try the banana fritters. Here's what you do:

  1. First mash the bananas.
  2. Add a little sugar and flour till the mixture is a little doughy
  3. Use a spoon to scoop it into hot frying oil.
  4. Fry it till it's golden brown or when you think it's cooked.
Give it a try and tell me what you think of it. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Comment:

Myza Pesona said...

Hi Azlina, is this the so called 'jemput- jemput pisang'in Malysia? Tengok kat resipi tu, mcm jemput2 pisang je!