Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday

OMG! I can't believe it's Friday already. It's unbelievable how fast this week went by. I was way too tired to blog yesterday. I didn't even get around to the dishes yesterday and today was another full day. I was out of the house from 9:30 am 'till 4:30 pm. I'm so tired that I can't even add people to my blog properly. I keep clicking on things twice. I don't know if I'm coming or going. I can't even think of what to feed my husband and son. I'm thinking tonight is going to be a pizza or mexican food night. My son is so tired that he's still napping. Times like this I wish I was in Malaysia because in Malaysia I would call this masseuse and come over to the house and give me a massage and it's so cheap. It would cost around $20USD for an hour and a half. It's too expensive to have a massage in the States. All I can do to relax is turn on my DVR and watch my Grey's Anatomy and veg. That would be a great Friday night.

In school today we did the cutest little art project. A friend of mine gave me her materials so I could do it with the kids in preschool. It's the cutest turkey ever. I think the parents loved it more then the kids. It wasn't too hard and the best part was that it was not too messy. Gotta love those kind of projects. I've added a photo what the turkey looks like. I also added a picture of our pumpkin we did for Halloween. I thought it was cute.


6 Comments:

Noobeler said...

A nice and a cute project hehehe

Azlina Abu Bakar said...

Thanks! I like it.

Nanaybelen said...

Time flies so fast especially if I blog hehehe.

Anonymous said...

very cute project. so artistic

wan baba said...

Salam perkenalan. Boleh tanya, how's life in the states? Been contemplating about migrating there..Boleh citer skitt? Thanks.

Phebie said...

Hi Az! droppin here at ur site..so nice!!!