Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Wish List for Moms

Do you ever feel like there's not enough time in the day? I do and I wish I had the energy and motivation to do all the things that need to be done. I can't help but wish I had special powers. I don't need the x-ray vision, shooting web stuff from my wrist or other stuff. I think the special power I would like is to multiply myself so that I can do all the things I need to do at the same time. Also, I don't mind the power to fly so I don't have to deal with traffic and parking. Super strength and speed would be nice because I could do everything fast and efficient. I would also like to be intelligent, talented, beautiful, well groomed, and skinny. I think that's my wish list for Christmas. Lets see if Santa can bring me that for being a good girl this year. I guess I'm just wishful thinking because it's almost 9pm and I have not showered the whole day. I feel gross and disgusting, but there was a lot of things that needed to be done and some of them are still not done yet. I'm just tired. I think I'm going to write to Santa and ask him for a new body. Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

it is good to feel that you dont have enough time to spare,that means you are leading a fruitful life.. good for ya

Azlina Abu Bakar said...

That's a very positive way of seeing the situation. Thanks for pointing that out. Sometime I get overwhelm with life. I just need to step back and say.. whatever. Thanks for the tip.

Dhemz said...

hahha..this is very cool wish lists..how I wish too...:)

amiable amy said...

hmmm...that is reality...but, we'll get by anyhow...I wish, what you wish...hehehe

BongFlo said...

hello azlina! thanks for the comment and for dropping by my blog... yup, he was a very close friend and one that i will always look up to. just one of the many mysteries in life. btw, nice blog you got here, care to exchange links? ciao!