Sunday, November 30, 2008

Four day weekend




It's Sunday today. I had a lovely 3 day weekend, because it was relaxing. My cousin came up from San Francisco to spent time with us doing the Thanksgiving holiday. It was really nice catching up with her. We haven't seen much of each other because we get busy in our lives and it's hard to take a minute and see how each other are doing. My cousin is the only family member from Malaysia I have who is living in the U.S. So it was really nice to have her here for Thanksgiving. It's comforting to talk to someone who knows who you really are. You don't have to pretend that your life is perfect and you have everything under control. My husband took care of our son while I went shopping with my cousin yesterday. Anybody who is a mom knows that it's a luxury to shop without your children because you can't concentrate when your child there. I guess while I was out with my cousin, my husband brought our son to the park and a pond near our house. Here's a couple of photos that he took. My husband was going crazy taking pictures with our new camera.

2 Comments:

Enchie said...

nice :) I like the second photo:)

Haris said...

nice photos
I like it