Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life of a Stay at Home Mom

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Time flies when you're busy, which is a good thing. I have so many things on my mind that I'm having a hard time keep my thoughts straight while having a conversation with someone. Why is it with women we can't just relax and say to hell with it ? I know I'm generalizing. Today I was thinking of bills, errands and what I have to do on Thursday to get ready for Friday. My brain is driving me crazy. My mom always told me to make a list to organize my thoughts. I try to do that and hope that I don't stay up all night thinking about stuff. Sometimes I like to leave the television on before I sleep so that I can listen to what's on instead of focusing on my thoughts.

I am trying to organize a small party for a friend who is turning 30th, which is no big deal. Then I realized that on Friday I have to come up with a science project to do with preschoolers and also bring snacks for them. I know I can handle all this, it will be fine, so I wonder why I'm stressing myself. Things happen and I need to take care of it. I need to learn to let go and not think it's the end of the world if it doesn't get done. The world will still go on if it's not perfect. Wish me luck that I don't lose my mind between now and Sunday.

5 Comments:

iceah said...

hahaha c: yup dear make a list of things to do this week. start doing it on sunday so you won't have to panic when the deadline is there c:

Enchie said...

I agree! a list is now our partner in organizing our schedule and things we need to do at home :)You can do it!

Unknown said...

don't over stressed yourself...maybe you have lots of things to do...but i know you can handle all that just be patient and stick to the plan...do it one at a time and you will see it is all finished...have great day always...smile...^_^

iamsteveholmes said...

Thanks for all the great tips. I know once it's over I'll be thinking... what was worried about in the first place.

Azlina Abu Bakar said...

Hehehe.. I left a comment under my husband's blog. Oops!